There are more than three dozen previously unknown flaws that pose a potential threat to consumers using some Samsung TVs, watches and phones, a security researcher has reported. Hackers could exploit the vulnerabilities found in Samsung’s Tizen operating system to gain remote access and control of a variety of the company’s products, according to Amihai Neiderman, head of research at Equus Software.
- The Galaxy S8′s quick launch camera setting isn’t available globally
- Microsoft’s Timely Response to Shadow Brokers Threat Raises Questions
- AI report fed by DeepMind, Amazon, Uber urges greater access to public sector data sets
- Pad & Quill adds an old school vibe to your desk top
- Uber’s Old YouTube Channel Is Incredibly Awkward, Involves Nazis